My Picture Wall

My husband and I got married in Las Vegas a couple of years ago.  So, of course we had hundreds of pictures from the wedding and trip.  I wanted a way to remember our wedding and that time in Vegas without seeing pictures of me in my wedding dress everywhere.  So, I decided to take a small wall in our home and display scenic pictures from our wedding.  I chose not to add any people to these pictures.  I used pictures of my bouquet, the place where we got married, etc. 


You can use this idea for weddings, trips, birthdays, anniversarys, anything that you want to remember.  When re-creating this look make sure to choose different picture frames.  I chose to use some with mats and some without and all different size frames.  Another tip is to make all of the pictures either sepia or black and white.  This makes the pictures look more like one piece of artwork.  Plus, taking the color out makes the picture much more forgiving.  When it is time for you to hang all of your pictures, lay them out on the ground first!  This will take away alot of the stress when it comes time to hanging.  Have fun remembering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...