A Touch of Halloween

I am still adding to the site, but I love my Halloween decorations so much that I have to share them with you. If you are anything like me, you love to decorate for the holidays. However, I don’t like when the holiday decorations don’t flow with the rest of my home. So, I try to keep with the same finishing’s (always oil-rubbed bronzed) and style of my nest.


Dining Room





    

Living Room
 





I love the new owl trend, but I can never seem to incorporate them into my décor. So, when I came across these owl candles there was no way they weren’t making it into my Halloween decorations.


Owl Candle - Target $4.99

Candy is a must around Halloween. This doesn’t mean that you have to display it in a typical candy dish. I took apothecary jars and filled each with our favorite candies to place on our kitchen counter. Once Halloween is over, I can use the jars for another project!




My husband said I left my ride by the door
 
Hope you enjoyed my spooky side!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...