Kitchen Series: Window Transformation

For the last day of my Kitchen Series, I have decided to share my window transformation with you.  To see what the window looked like before click here

I wanted to create a more open look to the window.  In order to do this I created a curtain that would open to let more of the window show.  To start, I found a fabric that would be light but also have a print on it.  The next thing that you have to do is decide on the length of the curtains.  Lastly, and to me the most important part are curtain rings.  Without them, your curtain will not hang as nicely and will not slide across the curtain rod as easily either.


I usually always leave the curtain open, but it is nice to have the ability to close the curtain as well.  It still keeps the window open, but also adds a little bit of privacy to your kitchen.


I hope you enjoyed my new Kitchen Series and as always if you have any questions, please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...