Kitchen Series: Adding a Rug

I can't believe it took me this long to put a rug in front of my kitchen sink, but it did so don't judge me.  I know that a rug in that place is pretty much a staple, but it took me awhile to find one that I was really happy with.  I needed a rug that would flow with the kitchen and not be so big that it covered too much of the flooring.  After finding this rug at Target, I am amazed at the difference that it made to my kitchen.  Don't under estimate the warmth that a rug can bring.  It pulled the entire room together by having that piece on the floor.  Usually the color black can be a little too cold and modern for my home, but the texture and design on this rug fit my design perfectly.  So remember when you are out shopping to keep an open mind because you never know what you will fall in love with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...