Continuity throughout the Home

Having continuity throughout your home is so important.  Everyone's styles are different when it comes to decorating, but you can still have continuity regardless of your style.  I use oil rubbed bronze throughout my home.  I use this for my light fixtures, plug covers, handles, window hardware, etc.  When you use the same finish, it makes your house feel like one big home rather than a bunch of different rooms put together.  If you already have items in your home that you would like to incorporate, but don't match, use spray paint!  Some spray paints are paint and primer in one, but if it's not make sure you always use primer first.  Here are some of my oil rubbed bronze finishes...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...