Twelve Days of Christmas Day 10: Outside

Today I would like to share my front entrance with you.  This year I decided to keep it simple.  I wanted the wreath that I created to be the main focus.


I purchased the garland and trees from Lowes and the doormat from Target.  To frame the door with garland, I used two Command strips.  If you have never used these before, they are great.  They are inexpensive and they even work great outside.  I decided to pull out two of my pots from this past summer so I could give the trees a little more height.  Because of all of the greenery, I wanted to add a touch of color to my doormat.  I loved the simplicity of the red and white with this one.


If you have some garland pieces that are hanging to low, tie them back with green floral wire.


Take a look back at Day 1 to see how I created this wreath. 

I hope you enjoyed the simplicity of my outside this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...