High/Low Recreations - Ledge

You may have picked up on this already, but I really love PotteryBarn.  However, most things there are a little pricey for me so I like to use there ideas for my inspiration and try to find a more inexpensive way to create their look.

One thing that I have been eyeing in their catalog was a broken ledge.  I always thought it was a very unique piece of artwork and the look of it really flows with the decorations in my home.  The only problem was the ledge was $300.00.

I was out shopping one day at HomeGoods, which I frequent often, and saw a perfect replica of that same broken ledge.  I was so excited that I had finally found something similar.  Even better, the piece from HomeGoods was only $40.00 so you can imagine my excitement.

PotteryBarn inspiration...


HomeGoods purchase...



In my guest room...


If you are interested, this was a recent find so you may also get as lucky as I did.  Good Luck!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing informative article. Keep us informed like this one I’m pretty sure you’ll gain more visitors.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. Congrats. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.


    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you want to succeed as much as you want to breathe, thats when you will be successful.
    imarksweb.net
    imarksweb.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...