High/Low Recreations

I am excited to share a new section of my blog with you called High/Low Recreations.  In this section, I will be showing you how to take designer pieces and recreate them for a fraction of the cost.  Doing this is key to any room when you consider your budget.  Everyone wants the high end pieces, but without the cost behind them.

Here is my inspiration for the letter B I created. 


This is a page from the PotteryBarn catalog.  I really loved this vintage "W" in the background leaned on the desk, so I decided to recreate it on my own.

Here is what I came up with.


If you want to see how I created this click here

I am excited to show you how you can get the looks you desire without the high cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...