Hosting New Year's Eve

Happy New Year's!
Today I would like to share my ideas on hosting a great New Year's Eve party without spending a lot of money.  Almost everything I used is from the dollar store, Party City, or borrowed from another part of my home.




The glassware, silver trays, and short candles are all from the dollar store.  I purchased the favors from Party City, but they were all under $1.00.  To add height to the table, I borrowed the tall, glass candle holder from my guest bedroom.   To hold the noisemakers, I used one of my apothecary jars.  When decorating for a party, look around your house to see if you can use any of your existing decorations.  This is a great time and money saver.  With an exception of the drinks, everything I used was under $1.00. 


There are many ways you can decorate for New Year's.  This year I chose to keep to black, gold, and silver.  To create the look of this runner, I purchased a black tablecloth at the dollar store.  Rather than completely unfolding the tablecloth, keep it folded to create a runner instead.


Add a fun, personal touch to your party.  I did this by adding these fun, cheetah print napkins.  Don't forget to stick to your colors!




These trays are a great way to divide up your decorations on your table.  I chose to keep them silver, but you can always prime and paint the trays to match the look you want.

As you can see, you don't have to spend a lot of money to have quality time with friends and family.

Have a safe and happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. What a great New Year eve you had hosted. Seems an amazing party. You had great time with your friends and family. Well I also enjoyed party at venue Houston TX on this New Year and party was organized by my friend. He did amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...